CASE STUDY FOR SATIN FINISHING
Robotic system for the satin finishing of electrical boxes
The robotic system allows the automatic grinding, polishing or satin of electrical boxes. The system is equipped with a fully automatic loading and unloading of the component and a tool magazine.
- 1 six-asses FANUC M70Ic/50M robot;
- 2 SMART double grinding units;
- 1 double polishing unit equipped with two liquid paste guns;
- 1 pair of mechanical/pneumatic pliers for hooking/unhooking parts;
- 1 automatic storage containing 25 different types of pliers;
- 1 automatic system of loading/unloading pieces through conveyor belts;
- 1 electric cabinet with control panel;
- Fully enclosed protection cab.
Pieces: Electric panels
Material: Stainless steel
- Automatic grinding by abrasive tape;
- Polishing of stainless steel cassettes.
Type of OBJECTS
RECCOMENDEND MACHINE FOR THE SATINING PROCESS
of material and geometric complexity.
kind of material and geometric complexity.
cutting, laser cutting.