STUDY CASES FOR POLISHING/BUFFING/BRIGHTENING
Robotic system for polishing furniture’s aluminum articles
The robotic system allows the automatic polishing of aluminum articles for the furniture. The system is equipped with a fully automatic loading and unloading of the component.
- 1 six-asses FANUC M70Ic/50M robot;
- 1 double PU9 cleaning unit;
- 1 double PU5 cleaning unit;
- Loading-unloading system with turntable;
- 1 set of pliers for locking 10 PIECES;
- 1 electric cabinet with control panel;
- 1 safety SICK MS3 laser scanner;
- Protection nets.
Pieces: Hinges for furniture.
Material: Extruded aluminum.
Operations: Polishing of aluminum parts.
AUTOMOTIVE: ROBOTIC SYSTEM FOR THE POLISHING OF ROOF BARS
Robotic station for polishing roof rail. The process carried out is able to offer a 100% complete finish by eliminating the need for manual post processing retouches.
Rotary table for the polishing of high fashion details and accessories
The rotary table system for the processing of high fashion details and accessories allows the polishing of different objects. The system adapts to the different sizes and shapes of the objects.
- 15 FANUC αiS 4/5000B axis with brake equipped with DCS Fanuc safety option;
- Rotary table;
- Brush polishing unit;
- Working unit compensated and equipped with swing system brush;
- 1 loading/unloading station of the pieces;
- Possibility to manage paste for solid and/or liquid polishing;
- Possibility to work different types of pieces;
- Very precise execution of the work profile;
- Ease of creation of new programs through self-learning of the path with teach pendant of the Fanuc controller;
- Automatic brush and paste usury control;
- Soundproof booth;
- Remote assistance;
- 1 electric cabinet with HMI Proface control panel;
- Management system interface;
- Profinet communication.
Pieces: High fashion details, profiles of different types.
Materials: Aluminum, brass.
Type of processing
Type of materials
Types of objects
Recommended machines for polishing/buffing/brightening
precision deburring, removal of burrs from castings
and after mechanical processing burrs.
of material and geometric complexity.
cutting, laser cutting.